Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Belle

A quick update for y'all, and I am saying ya'll because I am in Atlanta and I am always looking for reasonable excuses to say ya'll without seeming ridiculous. Perhaps I have been unsuccessful in that endeavor. Ahem. Anyway. Yeah. I'm in Georgia and despite my earlier delusions, there is nary a peach to be found and I seriously bought an apple from Washington yesterday and my head started spinning as I calculated the food miles it took to send a Washington apple to Georgia plus flying me here to get it. I don't think the people here know about food miles. I am such an Oregonian. Also, no one has invited me to that courtillian I had so been looking forward to.

Other than that, I am having a fantastical time with inspiring friends and drinking wine whenever possible.

It's hot. I smell. I am having an amazing time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home